IMPORTANT: Use Coupon Code SEABOURNRENTAL at check-out the use of which will "zero out" the cost of shipping.
Available to rent for those aboard The Quest on the 79-Day Grand Americas, Amazon & Antarctica voyage. These boots are for you to use on the Antarctica portion of your voyage and delivered to the ship when you make your port call in Punta Arenas on Feb 2, 2023. We'll retrieve them from the ship in Montevideo.
The perfect boot for Winter & Wet Weather, RENT these warm insulated waterproof boots and enjoy knowing that they are the best boot for the activity. Please place your order 21 days prior to your embarkation date in Punta Arenas.
The Arctic Sport Rental Boots have these Special Features:
- It's completely, 100% waterproof, all the way to the top of the boot (to ’the bottom of your knee’ - it measures 15 to 16 inches from the sole to the top of the boot depending on the size)
- It features a full CR flex-foam bootie - the longer you wear it, the more it shapes and molds to your foot
- A stretch to fit, topline binding that allows the boot's upper to comfortably form around your calf and 'tucked in' pants
- It has a premium fleece and breathable Airmesh lining
- A supportive and contoured footbed has a thermal foam underlay added to the instep area that provides additional warmth and maximum comfort for all-day use
- Crush resistant toes to protect you from that wayward humpback whale who may step on your toe (sorry for a bit of bad humour)
- Natural rubber overlays will not crack in extreme cold
- Boots are rated for a comfort range of -40 F to 60 F
- Arctic Sport Boots are available in ’whole sizes’ only - simply select your most recent athletic shoe size
- Customers with half-size feet should select the next whole size up
- Although Arctic Sport Boots are made to standard widths, the materials will stretch comfortably to fit widths up to a EEEE
- For narrow feet, we suggest wearing a thicker sock
- Orthotics and moulded sockliners can be used with Arctic Sport Boots