Tricot Lined Waist
Full Side View
The All Terrain Pant is The Best all-round outdoor pant that we offer - your "go to" pant for expeditions to Antarctica, the Arctic, and Alaska . It's amazingly wind & weather resistant, has an increbible weight vs. performance / warmth ratio, and is made of a hard-wearing, double weave fabric, that is tough and flexible on the outside and soft & comfortable next to your skin.
Made by RAB, these pants have these Special Features:
- Especially great for cool to cold weather destinations - Polar Expeditions, KILI expeditions, Alaska, Northern Europe, and others.
- A midweight, softshell pant that allows easy range of motion, super joint articulation, with the warmth & protection of a 'heavyweight'
- Made of a quick-drying, bonded double weave matrix fabric that is soft against your skin
- Has an active fit
- YKK zipped fly
- Snap waistband closure
- Tricot lined waistband
- Webbing belt, Duraflex push buckle
- 2 YKK zipped hand warmer pockets, key clip in right pocket
- 1 YKK zipped thigh pocket
- 1 YKK zipped back pocket
- Knee articulation